Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

Success!

I have finished my first crochet project!  Well... I've finished the crochet part.  It's the "Fit To Be Tied" bag from Debbie Stoller's crochet book.  I'm actually really pleased with the way it's come out.  It's very simple - there's just one stitch to do in a rectangle, except for the two handles and the eyelets which are optional - but it's mostly very neat and tidy and there are only a couple of holes.  I just have to line it and find a nice ribbon to tie through the eyelets, but that shouldn't be to difficult (she says).



I'm quite enjoying this crocheting lark.  All those knitters who say that they can't learn to crochet should just try.  I think it'll be ok.

1 comment:

  1. I sent this post to my mum, who has just started crocheting again, and she was very impressed :) x

    ReplyDelete